Interior Design in London
Carly Madhvani is an associate of BIID and has assisted many residents to choose statement furniture, decoration, rugs and lighting and has been appointed to create entire design schemes.
Either suggesting new collections to blend with your existing style or making a mood-board, Carly can quickly see where to add texture and detail to make your home feel relaxed and look interesting. See our “how to” for adding texture and detail on our blog.
Our London home-visit design services range from ideas to layouts, samples to specifications, organisation of delivery all the way through to installation. Carly’s contacts with top brands and knowledge of luxury iconic furniture guides your path to a flawless finished home design project. View our services to find out how we can help.
Interior Design Consultancy
We offer a design consultancy in order to help you achieve the style you seek for your home. We charge an hourly rate of £80 (plus VAT) to sprinkle magic design dust to any residential or contractual environment. Moving forward, you can either decide to source the items yourself or you can save yourself the hassle and discuss sourcing them through us, where we can offer you expert advice combined with competitive prices. We work locally with our expert team of builders and many famous brands to ensure that you get the best design for your project.
Interior Design Projects
At NW3 we never compromise on quality. If you’re looking to hire an interior designer that completes a project from start to finish, NW3 Interiors are it. We will work with you throughout the whole project, ensuring your tastes, needs and requirements are fulfilled. We tailor the service to you, for you. Not only will we design your beautiful home we also have a highly experienced and dedicated team who will work to complete a project according to our high standards. Check out our pricing structure to see how we work.
Shop Our Products
Do you want expert advice on singular or multiple items? If you are prepared to pay for quality furniture, do it with NW3 Interiors because we can add value with our expert advice. You can purchase individual or multiple items from our shop and can also enquire or ask for a brochure or samples. We sell luxury brands such as Knoll, B&B Italia, Fromental, The Rug Company, Vitra, Cassina, Fritz Hansen, Moooi, Bert Frank and Flos. You can view all of our brand partners here. Bring home timeless design to your project with NW3 Interiors Ltd.
Relationships That Make A Difference
Carly has relationships with the top manufacturers in high-end, modern, home design and can smooth the experience for designers, architects and property developers needing access to these well-renowned brands.
This is where to obtain help deciding where and why to use certain fabrics, as you browse our extensive range of 1000 leather colours and over 3000 fabric choices. We will put together mood boards with you, samples for fabrics and leathers, images and advice on leather and soft furnishing choices.
If you have the budget and wish to create a space with a modern iconic look from authorised brands, come to us for support and solutions, at the best price, using top products from the brands you know and trust.
How An Interior Design Project Works In 5 Steps
- The first stage of your consultation is a complimentary client home visit with brochures, samples and ideas, followed by visits to designer showrooms or the NW3 Interiors studio for inspiration and to see pieces in person.
- With a visual scheme in place, we will then have a meeting to discuss budget, finishes, decoration and the project outline proposal. This meeting is followed by another meeting to discuss layouts, mood-boards, floor-plans and drawings for review by the client, with two or three options for consideration.
- Once choices and decisions have been made, orders are place with the various suppliers and designers. Whilst some pieces can be delivered immediately, many items can take 8 weeks or more: custom pieces in particular.
- Our team then co-ordinates the suppliers, trades-people and installation as necessary to make sure that everything is efficiently managed from start to finish.
- Finally, we arrive at the transformation (or installation) date, and on completion we sign off on the project together.