Back in London I definitely hit the ground running with some serious workouts at Heartcore in St John’s Wood! Here are my favourite things from this week:
1. TRX class at Heartcore in St John’s Wood – Legs, arms was fine but 15 mins of abs including ‘pike – press’ was insane! Side plank with feet in TRX out my obliques to the test! Follow them on Instagram @heartcorelife
2. Nail art in a sophisticated way at Aura Nails on the Finchley Road (with a bit of Bertoia and sheepskin…).
3. I’m loving using using my new Thermomix machine – I use it for everything and spent Wednesday evening making cookies with my daughter using it.
4. I simply love the art of Jonty Hurwitz – incredible sculpture, and such a privilege to work with when I have the opportunity.
6. Zadig and Voltaire – love for their cool, soft, quality and designs – I love their Spring/Summer campaign featuring Malgosia Bela.
7. Great daytime drink is Harry Brompton iced tea – mildly alcoholic – you can invite friends over the tea but serve this instead and everyone loves it!