NW3 Interiors isn’t just about modern furniture – I love London, and I am very faithful to the world around me here in NW3, where all my favourite shops, gyms and restaurants are. Every week I’m going to share my favourite things with you, whether they are right on my doorstep here in Belsize Park or further afield. I love fitness and travel, so be warned!
1. Gym style. Fashercise is a local business started by the lovely Camille Roegiers and Alexandra Vanthournout, a pair of Belgian fitness and style fanatics. I am crazy about sport and fitness (yes, really!) and live in their fantastic work-out gear.
2. Primrose Hill Candles. This is a gorgeous collection of beautifully scented candles by my friends Helen Cutt and Susan Quick – I always have the Lime Basil Mandarin candle burning in my showroom, and love that I am supporting a local start-up.
3. Plaits! I love plaits and have been perfecting my own french plait this week – too shy to share my own attempt with you, but this should be some inspiration!
4. Shortstitch.com – I am transformed, or rather, my son’s wardrobe is transformed by these amazing people. They work with designers and retailers to provide incredibly stylish and affordable boxes of children’s clothes, carefully selected for your child. I love it.
5. Four Seasons, Marrakech. I’m just back from a fabulous stay there with my family over the half term, and am already plotting my return. Everything was coolly stylish and modern – my idea of heaven.
6. XO Restaurant, Belsize Park. My favourite place to sneak out for dinner with Manish, my husband. Asian Fusion and addictive spinach and roast pumpkin gyoza.
7. Cotswold Lodge. We’re selling our stunning lakeside lodge in the Cotswolds, so I’m getting down there as much as possible right now – I’m going to miss it so much!